Ayurvedic Massage Therapy Clinic in Townsville is for the pursuit of rejuvenation and revitalisation of the body – mind – spirit as well as raising our energies to a higher level.
Patrick has years of experience and expertise in Ayurvedic Massage and other therapies.
Ayu (Sanskrit) refers to all aspects of life.
Veda (Sanskrit) refers to knowledge and learning.
Ayurveda = “The Science of Life” is the traditional medicine of India dating back over 5,00 years. It is a science or way of knowledge about life, it’s powers and its resources.
Ayurveda is based upon a deep communion with the spirit of life itself based upon a profound understanding of movement of the vital force and it’s manifestations within our entire psycho physical system.
Ayurveda understands what we are an expression of a living consciousness that is universal in nature and that the power to balance and transform itself within us; it’s there for us once it’s nature is understood
Ayurveda is a truly holistic medicine and that it classifies all the factors of our lives an organic and energetic language that reflects the living biosphere around us.
Ayurveda possesses probably the longest clinical experience of any medical system in the world and as it expands to all parts of the world so it’s knowledge expands.
Ayurveda reflects a deep study not only of the body but also the mind and spirit beyond the mind and body. It has an in-depth system of psychology that understands the dynamics of Karma and consciousness and how the physical world connects with these more subtly.
Ayurveda employs clinical procedures, therapies oil massage, massage, Parcha Karma methods, rejuvenation techniques for body and mind including Yoga and Meditaion.
Ayurveda is a humanistic and person centered system that shows us how to find our own natural health and unfold our deeper energy potential.
- Ayurveda – Yoga – Meditation are an inter-linked trinity of life
- Many people are unaware of the synergy between Yoga and Ayurveda.
- Yoga makes up the spiritual aspect of Ayurveda.
- Yogic exercise improves body and mind.
- Ayurveda and Yoga originated together as part of the greater Verdic science.
- Ayurveda is the ‘ Science of Life’
- Yoga is the ‘Science of Liberation’
- Both Ayurveda and Yoga look at anatomy, physiology and treatment of the human body in the same manner.
- Ayurveda – Yoga are body, mind oriented which then links and flows to:
- Meditation – body, mind, spirit
- Awareness – harmony and natural order to human life
- It awakens the intelligence.